What are cookies?
Cookies are files that the Web, or the application that the User uses, installs in your browser or on your device (Smartphone, connected tablet or television) during your visit.
The cookies are used to:
· Ensure that web pages can work correctly
· Store User preferences, language or font size, etc.
· Know your browsing experience.
· Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages the User has seen or for how long he has visited it.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow Web pages to work more agile and adapted to the preferences of the User. In addition, they help those responsible for the Web pages to improve the services they offer,thanks to the statistical information that they collect through them.
Types of cookies
Depending on their nature, cookies can be classified into:
· Session cookies. Are those that are used to collect and store data while the User accesses our Website and are deleted when the browser is closed.
Persistent Cookies: Those that remain in the User's computer equipment for a determined period of time (minutes, days or years), allowing you to recognize yourself as a visitor to the Web and adapt certain areas of it, to offer content that suits your preferences.
· Own Cookies: Are those cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by the Web, to the best its performance. The information collected is used to improve the quality of service and experience of the User.
· Third-party cookies: Are those established by a different domain of the Web itself.
· Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, and the use of different options or services that exist in it.
· Personalization Cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some characteristics of character general predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as language.
· Cookies analysis: Are those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in measuring the activity of the websites
What cookies do we use?
This website may use the following cookies:
· Session cookies (own), to facilitate the use of the Web by the user.
· Google Analytics is a Google analytics tool that primarily allows website owners
know how users interact with your website. Stores cookies to be able to compile traffic statistics and volume of visits to this website.
Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google. Google Analytics does not store personal information about the users of the Website. See the document on Google Analytics privacy for more information about it.
4d98548d81f521b65da8af875fd0f54f Used to control the shopping cart
1c0c823633dafb3756ae33ddf8fddb5d Used to control the shopping cart
__atuvc Collect various information about the user's navigation through the site anonymously
__atuvs Collect various information about the user's browsing through the site anonymously
cookie_ue Remember if the user has accepted the Cookies Policy
How can I configure my preferences?
The browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or desactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the mentioned navigators.
The User may avoid the storage of cookies by configuring the browser used so that cookies are not stored, although the use of any of the web services may be limited.
For the simple navigation through our website, the cookies are not necessary us, reason why you can block or disable them by accessing your browser settings to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them.
However, access to the private area (My account, my orders, My discount vouchers, Purchases, etc.) requires certain cookies (your own) be installed, so if they are blocked, they will not be accessible.
Below we indicate the links of the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information to consult how to manage cookies in your browser
Internet Explorer ™:
Version 7 and 8
http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-Web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US & redirectslug = Cookies
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and you agree not to share with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges to that effect. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link
Neither this Website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the policies of privacy that third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy may have.
Do we update the Cookies Policy?